Strong and Caring Legal Representation
At Nemergut & Duff, we are devoted to serving New Jersey individuals and families with the highest standard of personal service and representation. Our lawyers have 65 combined years of legal experience, and we are well-equipped to settle or litigate the most sensitive or the most demanding cases.
Contact a Middlesex County divorce or personal injury attorney today to schedule a free initial consultation. You may call our law office at 732-734-4965 or toll free at 877-767-0905 to learn how we can help.
Major credit cards accepted.
Edison Divorce, Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Representation
From our office in Woodbridge, we provide our clients with exceptional, personal service in the areas of:
- Family law: Whether through settling the matter outside of court or taking a case to trial, we will help you pursue a positive resolution to your family law issues by providing you with as much information as is necessary so that you make informed and good decisions.
- Divorce: We can show you what to expect in your divorce, and we will guide you through the legal process with the goal of making the process as stress free as possible.
- Child custody and parenting time: We believe that the children’s best interests should be the primary concern in any dispute between parents.
- Domestic violence and restraining orders: We can help you either assert a domestic violence claim or defend yourself against such a claim. Our lawyers have litigated more than 100 domestic violence trials.
- Child support and alimony: We can explain New Jersey child support formulas or help you come up with creative alimony agreements.
- Fathers’ rights: We believe that both mothers and fathers should have an equal playing field throughout the entire divorce process, especially when it comes to matters involving children.
- Post-judgment modifications: We regularly handle motions to modify, terminate or enforce existing orders for child support, alimony, college contributions and other matters.
- Property distribution: We can assist you with the equitable division of assets and debts during divorce, including the distributions of businesses, retirement funds and debts.
- Domestic partnerships: We help same-sex couples through the legal issues relating to the dissolution of a domestic partnership or civil union.
Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation
- Car accident: Helping innocent victims dealing with the ever-changing laws and aggressive insurance companies to ensure they have an advocate representing their interests during their personal injury case.
- Workers’ compensation: When you are out of work through no fault of your own, how can you survive? Recovering lost wages, getting medical bills paid and future compensation are our goals.
- Slip- and/or trip-and-fall: As a result of dangerous conditions. When you have fallen, your first emotion is embarrassment, but the results are traumatic. When those responsible blame you, Nemergut & Duff will fight to protect your interests and hold those at fault accountable.
- Estate litigation: When a loved one dies, sometimes family members become adversaries. Nemergut & Duff will protect your interests so distribution of estate assets will be made in a just and fair manner.
- Contract litigation: When you enter into a contract and one party fails to perform in accordance with the terms of the contract, Nemergut & Duff will protect your rights so the court will enforce the terms of the contract that the parties originally agreed to abide by.
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Residential and commercial leases
- Commercial litigation
Contact a New Jersey Family Law or Personal Injury Lawyer
Schedule a free initial, confidential consultation with one of our attorneys by calling our Woodbridge office at 732-734-4965 or toll free at 877-767-0905. All messages are returned promptly. We look forward to serving you.